Posting Postdoc Positions
The current Postdoc job posting website will be retired on November 30, 2017. Any positions currently listed on the website with an expiration date after 11/30/17 should be re-posted on PeopleAdmin and no new positions will be added to the current site. Beginning immediately, postdoc positions may be posted to IU School of Medicine's applicant tracking system, PeopleAdmin.
- Faculty must work with their Human Resources Business Partner to get the positions posted. If you do not know who your HRBP is, please check this list.
- Postdoc jobs will be searchable on the jobs.iu.edu website, and candidates can apply online.
- Postdoc job postings are reachable from the Jobs at IU website and linked directly from the school of medicine website
- Postings in PeopleAdmin are eligible for free, automatic advertising on HigherEdJobs , Insight Into Diversity, and HERC (action required during posting creation for this one)
Posting Guidelines for Postdoc Positions in PeopleAdmin
- Postdoc positions do not require a search committee, but the PI or hiring authority should be added as a search committee member in order to view documents
- The postings will be reviewed at IU School of Medicine (school level) for the following:
- No illegal/discriminatory language
- Inclusion of minimum qualifications
- Name and email of contact for questions
- At this time, the only approval will be at the school level
- Instructions for committee members can be found here: http://faculty.medicine.iu.edu/postdoc-peopleadmin-user-guide/
We appreciate your patience as we work through the transition to PeopleAdmin and thank you in advance for bearing with us through this retirement.